DEC Indicator Panels page

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Aug 19 11:36:06 CDT 2016

    > From: Al Kossow

    > we have one
    > i'll request access to it to shoot the panel

Excellent! That's currently the worst image of all of the ones on the page,
so a good one will really count. Thanks!

(Although I am a bit curious at to why the Museum's Web site doesn't offer
the option of larger images? If so, that would have been all I needed - the
existing image is square on from the front, so if larger, that would have
been perfect.)

I anyone has a TC15, the existing picture of that one is also pretty bad,
(hint, hint :-).

    > there's a cool picture of a PDP-15 here:
    > http://www.chilton-computing.org.uk/gallery/ral/orig/r12588.jpg

Yeah, I think that image (definitely that machine) was discussed in a prior
message in this thread. That image shows the RF15 on the left, the VT15 on
the right, and that one in the middle is the unidentified mystery one we have
a bunch of images of.

	Noel