Midwest Scientific Instruments 6800

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Mon Aug 1 14:06:08 CDT 2016

I had thought of locating original MIKBUG roms but can't tell for sure if it would work.  The system has four EROM sockets and they are all occupied.. first two by this WEEBUG thing.
Finding SWTPC ROMs would be difficult.  I am getting an original 6800 machine next week but I'm loathe to mess with it too much.