Possible large stash of equipment in California estate

Robert Feldman r_a_feldman at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 14:17:14 CDT 2015

The following message was posted on the Large Format Photography Forum, to which I subscribe:

<quote>
 A good friend's widow has computer junk. He was a computer tech.
 A huge room stacked floor to ceiling with racks loaded with obsolete computers & stuff. Any idea what sort of reclycers she could contact which might be interested in offering her some $$ (which she could really use) for it?
</quote>

The poster of the note lives in the San Joaquin Valley, California, so I am guessing the widow lives nearby. I have urged the poster to get a list together and post it here, but is there anyone who could help them out? If so, send me an email directly to r(underscore)a(underscore)feldman(at)Hotmail.com and I will try to connect you with the poster (I do not have his email yet).

Bob Feldman