PDP11GUI v1.46

Seth Morabito lists at loomcom.com
Fri May 8 13:59:58 CDT 2015

* On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 04:02:15PM +0200, Jörg Hoppe <j_hoppe at t-online.de> wrote:
> PDP11GUI is at v1.46 now.

Hello Jörg,

I'm having a lot of trouble with pdp11gui 1.46. My goal is to transfer
an RD53 image from simh to a physical PDP-11/73 with an RQDX3
controller.

Whenever I attempt to run MACRO11 or to load the MSCP driver, I
receive the error message:

   "E/A Fehler - 103"

I don't know what's going on. I assume this means that it can't find
the MACRO11 binary to compile the driver, but it is located in the
pdp11gui directory. I even made sure to add this directory to my PATH,
just in case that was needed, but it does not seem to have helped.

Am I doing something wrong?

Best Wishes,

-Seth