[DECtec] Free stuff in London (Mostly DEC)

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Tue May 5 15:01:36 CDT 2015

Really not sure, it isn't so much the driving (although going into central London is not appealing), but more that it would mean an entire day away from home (again!), and space is a problem for me too. Although I am always prepared to temporarily hold on to stuff until I can find it a new home. Still wouldn't mind a few of these items (like the ZX6000, and several other items too), but on this occasion I may have to pass.

Dan, if it comes to the worst, would you be able to post some of the smaller stuff? I am thinking boards/disks from the VAXen, MMJ stuff if there is any (after Gregg Levine, because he asked first).

Regards

Rob