Front Panel Tech Note 2

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 15 03:51:57 CDT 2015

Thats OK
             Its always worth asking.

One of the reasons for my efforts to make PDP parts is to produce spares
using modern
components to help replica builders and restorers.
In addition to the toggle switches I am trying to see if its possible to
reproduce the bezel
in a non-metal Some kind  of structural polymer or maybe cast resin.

Regards

Rod