80s magazines at Huntington Beach, CA estate sale

Brendan Shanks brendan at bslabs.net
Fri Jul 10 21:42:32 CDT 2015

> On Jul 10, 2015, at 5:39 PM, jwsmobile <jws at jwsss.com> wrote:
>

>> On 7/10/2015 5:05 PM, Brendan Shanks wrote:
>> <snip>
>>
>> Also there's a Toshiba T1000 and Apple II+ probably still there.
>>
>> http://www.estatesales.net/CA/Huntington-Beach/92646/931308
>>

>> Brendan
> What did you make of the thing on the hand truck?
>
> Gizmo
> http://pictures.estatesales.net/931308/21760158/1.jpg
>
> Apple 2
> http://pictures.estatesales.net/931308/21760229/1.jpg

Haha I didn't look at that closely but it looked like an old TV in pieces.

> BTW, Brendan, I'm in Orange if you are in the area.

Cool I live in Huntington Beach, always keeping an eye out on Craigslist and estate sales for vintage stuff.

I wish I could save more of the magazines, there's a few full years of BYTE which are worth $$ on eBay, and I'd love to send the MacUser's to someone who could scan them. Unfortunately I won't be around tomorrow to grab them.

Brendan