RA81 removal

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Jan 26 08:11:45 CST 2015

    > From: Johnny Billquist

    > You are supposed to remove the two tiny screws that holds the slide to
    > the drive when you remove it.

Yeah, that seems to be the conclusion.

What's odd is that RL0x's use almost identical (maybe they are identical)
slides, but on the RLOx's, there _is_ (I think) a way to take the drive out
without undoing screws; there's a little latch at the very front of the
slide, and it looks like if one trips that latch, the rail along the side of
the drive case will slide out out of the slides.

I wonder why they didn't do that on the RA8x's as well? Maybe because those
weigh so much more?

	Noel