Found an EEPROM programmer that works with Linux

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 00:33:57 CST 2015

Thanks for the tip, David - Linux-friendly hardware is always Good News!
But might you provide a little more information?

Searching eBay for "TL866CS", dozens of listings turn-up, each offering
different combinations of adapters, cables and other ancillary items in
addition to the chip burner itself.

Could you offer a little more info on what's what, why one might select one
set / sub-set / super-set of parts over another, and so forth?