Looking for 3COM 3C905-TX Drivers

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 27 15:18:09 CST 2015

I should probably also set up 98. I chose 95 because it was quite an
important version of Windows, and it is just nice to see how it used to be.

> And I have a similar 98SE/XP/Debian K6 box using the 3C905-TX with no
> problems whatsoever.

I also have Windows 3.1 and Windows For Workgroups 3.11 on the machine. I
installed NT 3.1 and the network for that was fine (if I remember
correctly). So, I don't think there is anything wrong with the card itself,
but there is something not right with my installation of Windows 95 itself.