TU-58

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 3 05:57:49 CST 2015

Thanks ..
      That helps.

  1. The hub measures about 11mm so I should be able to get a 10mm
       bore hose on (warm it up a bit might help) .

  2.  What type of glue is best?

  3.  You can see how thick the old one was but yours seems a little
bigger?

  4.   From what I have seen on the list the actual outer diameter is
0.625 inches.
        I calculate that as 15.9 mm

Thanks ...
             Rod Smallwood