VAX4000/300 MNS7.3 isntallation from CDROM

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Sat Aug 8 05:04:00 CDT 2015

No Jerry, I don't think that the problems are related to the SCSI Bus or
the CDR. I can't write to the DSSI disks, that is the problem.
If thast problem persists I'll try to install to an additional SCSI disk
next..
Regards,

Holm

  www.tsht.de, info at tsht.de, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741