olivetti programma 101 repair

Simon Claessen simski at dds.nl
Wed Dec 17 05:09:23 CST 2014

Hey all,

Good news! I've located the problems with the machine and already have
fixed the mechanical part. The elctrical problem is bad contacts in the
edge connectors (a mere 850 pins...) and I got my first calculating
results on paper in the form of the square root of 6. :-)

So ignore my earlier post on the scope probe path

updates of course on the blog.

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,

Simon Claessen