PDP 11/24 - A Step Backwards

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 22:46:35 CDT 2022

On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 12:13 AM Noel Chiappa via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

>     > I really wish when people are asking for assistance or talking about a
>     > schematic or circuit they would include a link/reference to exactly
>     > what they are looking at
>
> But everone probably _was_ looking at the same document - just different

Actually I wasn't. I was working from the 11/44 printset (I recognised
the power supply as being the same number) -- on paper.

And I am not going to start counting pages.

However I did say 'bias/interface board' which I am pretty sure is not
a part of the H777 PSU.

-tony