Seeking a MC75325L Dual Memory Driver

Gary Oliver go at ao-cs.com
Fri Mar 11 12:16:54 CST 2022

On 3/11/22 07:01, Paul Birkel via cctech wrote:

.snip.

> UTSOURCE claims to have a supplier of the ceramic part "new", with a
> significantly higher shipping charge.

For what it's worth, I've ordered several times from UTSOURCE and the
results have been perfect.  So far, I obtained a number of the Harris
'pdp8' chips D1-6120-9 and 6402 uarts plus Harris's weird baud-rate
generator and 6121 'port' decoder.  All have been quickly delivered and
were 100% tested by me only receipt and they all met operational specs
within specified voltage ranges.

Surprised about shopping charges, though.  I'm in the US and the
shipping charges were quite 'nominal'. Less than $5 on a 25 chip order
of about $150.

They are so far, "good guys" in my book.

-Gary

--
-Gary