Seeking a MC75325L Dual Memory Driver

pbirkel at gmail.com pbirkel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:01:16 CST 2022

I have here in my hands a DEC H222A (16Kx18), part of a MM11-DP, that took a
blow at sometime in the past.  In consequence there are a number of small
parts damaged (snapped diode, crushed axial electrolytic, chipped mica
capacitor, cracked/broken SIP resister net) but those all appear to be
relatively easy to replace.

What's not so easy to replace is the MC75325L Dual Memory Driver (L =
Ceramic) that was de-lidded in the process :-<.

I am wondering whether anyone has one of these ICs in their spare parts
drawer that I could acquire?

I do see a MC75325P (plastic) on eBay at littlediode_components for ~20USD,
plus a surprisingly modest shipping charge (Royal Mail International).

UTSOURCE claims to have a supplier of the ceramic part "new", with a
significantly higher shipping charge.

Before I go with the ceramic part (IMO not the sort of packaging that gets .
remarked) I thought that I would check here for alternative sources.

Thank you,

paul