DEC AXV11-C analog board

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Sun Feb 13 11:43:13 CST 2022

This is a really interesting thread, I have this darn AF01 A/D converter
for a negative bus pdp8 and your issues and methods with testing would
work well for testing this thing. Bonus it does appear to have a 16 or
64 channel mux capability.

Question: Is it possible to change the driver boards for ones that do
positive bus logic or is it simpler to build a DW08 converter clone to
hook it up to my pdp8/L for testing?