DEC AXV11-C analog board

Jerry Weiss jsw at ieee.org
Sun Feb 6 12:55:49 CST 2022

These A/D systems use methods to isolate the sensitive analog signals
from the electrical noise and ground plane of the computer.  Typically a
differential input is standard, so you will probably need wire up two
inputs.

If this is your first time with A/D, suggest you toggle in some code to
trigger and report the A/D conversion repeatedly and use a small voltage
battery with a potentiometer divider to drive the inputs.      Most of
the analog inputs should be high impedance and while not impervious, can
take +- 30v w/o damage.

  Jerry