CCtalk on Linux vs Windows

Murray McCullough c.murray.mccullough at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 19:04:21 CDT 2021

  I quite agree that one OS isn’t better than another. It is one’s personal
choice. However, it would be amiss of me not to acknowledge that some
people prefer one over another and will do so until someone proves
otherwise. My dear friend and I don’t let this situation get in the way of
our relationship though.

  In the past I have run both WIN and Linux on my machine – a dual-boot
situation I will not carry forward with WIN 11  – and find Linux does some
things better than Windows particularly when I run an emulator(It is based
on a Coleco ADAM I’ve had since1984.)

Happy computing.

Murray  🙂