Archiving otrona attache disks

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:52:45 CDT 2021

I have an Otrona Attache disk, I've imaged using Dunfield's Image Disk
program:
https://www.vintagecomputer.net/disk_images/ATTACHE/015.IMD
If there is interest, please download and create a disk and try to use the
disk on your Attache or MAME emulating an Otrona Attache.  Let me know if
you run into any problems.  I am not sure if this particular disk image
results in a bootable disk or if it's a data disk (WordStar files).
Bill