ISO: GE Terminet 300 knowledge

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 12:26:16 CDT 2021

We have 2 honeywell terminet 1200s with black and white honeywell colors   will keep one...... WE NEED HP PAINTJOB TERMINET 300! to go with our hp 2000in the SMECC museum HP display

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

  On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 9:11 AM, s shumaker via cctalk<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:   I think this is the first mention of a Terminet printer I've seen on
here in years of lurking.   And I've yet to stumble across one on Epay
or anywhere else.
Any idea why they're so hard to come by?  I'd love to acquire one.

Steve