Linux and the 'clssic' computing world

Mike Katz bitwiz at 12bitsbest.com
Wed Oct 27 08:32:08 CDT 2021

One major issue with any patch or code change is regression testing.
Any given change may fix a particular issue but what are the
ramifications for the entire system across all circumstances.

Though a change or fix may seem simple to integrate, the time is takes
to fully vet that fix could take weeks depending on the system.