Found my favorite DOS editor

Tony Aiuto tony.aiuto at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 10:31:14 CDT 2021

I used pmate in my early DOS years (1982-83) eventually switching back to
vi when it was available. That might have been the MKS (Mortice Kern
Systems) version.
I have a copy of pmate but its two or three files are tangled up on a disk
image with some unrelated .com files. When I can sort them out and find the
cheat sheet, I'll make them available.