Anyone out there with a working Victor 9000 (US only)?

David Schmidt david4602 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 19:04:19 CDT 2021

On 10/1/21 1:00 PM, Chuck Guzis<cclist at sydex.com> wrote:
> Got a small batch (8) of Victor 9000 floppies, MSDOS ca. 1985.   I
> really don't want to write a decoder for such a small batch--I've got
> other things on the burner right now.   Anyone want to take a crack at
> transferring the data?   (Funds available).
>
> --Chuck
I don't have a Victor (looked for one for a while, and man, are they
heavy) because I have a couple of large-ish batch of disks here as well.
  I read them and have "triangular," Chuck Peddle-esque images, but not
sure how to get something like mtools to understand a triangular image.
  So I understand the motivation to just Kermit the files over to
something more sane. :-)

- David