Electronika MC 0511

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 02:51:52 CST 2021

On Tue, 9 Nov 2021 at 00:08, Jeffrey S. Worley via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I just received my UKNC from what was Czechoslovakia.  Made in 1990 it
> was dirty but otherwise in good shape.  I need to install an alternate
> power supply as the Soviet one requires 220volts and has a wierd plug.
>
> Anyone know where one can find a disk interface for this machine?  I
> have such for several other vintage systems, which use CF cards, as
> with my Atari 8-bits and Atari ST.
>
> I gather there was a floppyface for the thing but that it is pretty
> rare.  Any help would be appreciated.  RSX11 awaits this micro-PDP
> compatible.

That's rather cool -- I didn't know about that one. I only knew the
BK01, an interesting box; I like the glimpse of what the PDP-11 could
have been had DEC decided to do home computers.

I am in what was Czechoslovakia myself, so if you can give me some
keywords to search for, I am happy to look and ship at cost if it'll
help. (My Czech is rubbish, though. It's an almost absurdly difficult
and complicated language.)

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
UK: (+44) 7939-087884 ~ Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053