Electronika MC 0511

Jeffrey S. Worley technoid6502 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:08:20 CST 2021

I just received my UKNC from what was Czechoslovakia.  Made in 1990 it
was dirty but otherwise in good shape.  I need to install an alternate
power supply as the Soviet one requires 220volts and has a wierd plug.

Anyone know where one can find a disk interface for this machine?  I
have such for several other vintage systems, which use CF cards, as
with my Atari 8-bits and Atari ST.

I gather there was a floppyface for the thing but that it is pretty
rare.  Any help would be appreciated.  RSX11 awaits this micro-PDP
compatible.

Best,

Jeff