TI-99/4a Monitor power cord

David Williams nospam212-cctalk at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 22:13:48 CDT 2021

I have a TI monitor that has a power cord that is becoming sticky and gummy and I'm looking at what to do with it. I figure the best solution is to probably see about replacing it with a new one. Has anyone ever looked at this monitor and the cord connection? Have any info on it? How difficult it might be to replace it? I haven't been able to find any doc or anything searching online but may just not be using the right keywords. Any other suggestions on dealing with the cord besides replacing it? Wrap it in something I suppose... Thanks in advance. David Williams www.trailingedge.com (http://www.trailingedge.com)