DEC Computer Lab for sale

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Sun May 30 12:54:56 CDT 2021

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 11:42 AM Vincent Slyngstad via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> https://so-much-stuff.com/pdp8/computerlab/computerlab.php
> The photos get a little bigger if you click them.  Those bits of stamped
> brass or whatever they are made of were probably pennies each.

I've thought about what it might take to manufacture a pair of steel
rollers that could stamp those out but I haven't gotten very far with
it.  Same idea for the backplane bus strip DEC used to sell on the
roll.

Depending on level of detail, either a small CNC or possibly a wire
EDM could make the dies.

-ethan