H960 documentation

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri May 28 09:02:44 CDT 2021

So, I have images of two different pieces of DEC documentation for the H960
series of racks/cabinets (the H950 is the bare rack; the H960 is the rack
complete with various appurtenances such as side panel, stabilizer feet,
etc). I had a request for them, so I've put them online. They are:

  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/H960/DEC_cabinets1.jpg
  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/H960/DEC_cabinets2.jpg

The entry in the Direct Sales Catalog which covers them; includes illustrated
breakdowns, and the DEC part numbers for everything.

  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/H960/DECRackManual1.jpg
  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/H960/DECRackManual2.jpg
  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/H960/DECRackManual3.jpg
  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/H960/DECRackManual4.jpg
  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/H960/DECRackManual5.jpg

The Assembly Guide; it shows in detail how all the bits go together (includes
all the captive nuts, bolts, etc).

    Noel