Still looking for VAXSET <= v7.0

Malte Dehling mdehling at gmail.com
Tue May 18 07:33:29 CDT 2021

Dear list,

through Antonio's efforts, we have now archived ISOs for a number of
early CONDIST CDs.  Unfortunately, this did not help me find a version
of the VAXSET Software Engineering Tools for VMS 4.x that I was looking
for:

- CONDIST 1989-07 contains VAXSET v8.0, which requires VMS 5.0/5.1.
- CONDIST 1989-05 does not contain any VAXSET components.

So my hope now is that someone may still have old TK50 or 9-Track
distribution tapes stored away for VAXSET v7.0 or earlier, or for some
of its components:

- LSE Language Sensitive Editor v2.2 or earlier
- SCA Source Code Analyzer v1.2 or earlier
- PCA Performance Coverage Analyzer v2.0 or earlier
- DTM DEC/Test Manager v2.3 or earlier

(I already have CMS and MMS.)

Cheers,
Malte