Looking for VAXSET Software Engineering Tools for VMS 4.x

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Sun May 16 15:00:04 CDT 2021

Does anyone know if a 5.5-2 era CONOLD is available?  These that have just been made available are beyond awesome, as I gave my paper set of 5.x doc’s to Paul Allen’s computer museum, only keeping the basic 6 paperbacks, since I have a complete 6.x set, and the base 7.2 set

I’m going to see about putting them on PDXVAX (which is on HECnet), and making them available for viewing with VTBOOK.  I need to hunt up copies of that and a couple other things.  I should have them in my archives.

I want to say that there is a WASD package that will handle bookreader format doc’s.

Zane