QBUS/UNIBUS card handles

Paul Birkel pbirkel at gmail.com
Mon May 10 12:59:14 CDT 2021

Douglas Electronics used to stock these as Miscellaneous items alongside their DEC compatible PCBs.

http://www.douglas.com/index.php/off-the-shelf-solutions/bread-boards/de-11-dec-compatible.html

However I don't see them listed anymore; nor am I able to find them using the search function .
Possibly they simply sold out of their existing stock, and that was that.

You could inquire on the off chance that they just aren't listing any remainders.

paul