INFAPLUG LAN

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Sat Jun 26 12:39:50 CDT 2021

On 6/26/21 3:16 AM, Adrian Graham via cctalk wrote:
> My orginal email was pretty much it unfortunately, since it was borne
> out of a thread on Stag PPZ EPROM programmers.

ACK

I saw the EPROM programmer tweet.  I didn't pay much attention to it,
not my bag, and thus didn't see the reply about InfaPlug.

> I wasn’t about to pay up which is why I asked here :)

Fair.  The book happens to fit in the union of multiple interests of
mine and my wife and I tend to amass books.  I wonder if a few online
used book stores recognize my name yet.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die