FTGH for pickup in So Cal: PDP-11/44, Macs, Atari ST, RiscPC, ...

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 19:44:38 CDT 2021

On 7/6/21 6:14 PM, Cameron Kaiser via cctalk wrote:
>> re. Acorn RPC 700 for anyone reading, I may still have a logic board or two
>> for these over in England. No real ETA for getting them US-side, though
>> (and chances are that they have battery issues, too).
>
> It's still on the market if people want to give it a shot.

Well if anyone happens to be heading from your part of the country to
Minnesota in the near future and has a RPC 700-sized space in their
trunk... would be happy to discuss transport fees :-)

They are notorious for battery destruction - perhaps not as bad as an Amiga
4000, but I expect that's the most likely problem with it. I've actually
got an original paper copy of the techref over in the UK, although I think
that's all scanned in and online these days.