Systems Concepts SC-4 computer

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Wed Feb 17 09:01:17 CST 2021

This was getting long - so I decided to "top post". Sorry ;)

Here's Peter Samson's comments after I sent him a copy of the proposal:

"Well how about that! (It was never built and the hardware was never
designed.) So many ideas and proposals never saw the light of day. I utterly
forgot about the SC-4, whatever it was supposed to be."

Cheers,
Lyle
--

--