Apple 1 and memorabilia up for auction in Boston (NOT on Epay)

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 18:49:21 CST 2021

A person would have to be pretty good to fool a lot of us here on this
mailing list when presented with a fake Apple I.  There are certain things
that would give it away.  Not saying it would be impossible but it would be
eventually exposed.  I can't imagine someone who knows art and appraisals
would not know a fake Renoir when he/she saw it, but maybe it's harder to
spot a fake painting or sculpture than a fake Apple I.
Bill