IBM AS/400 and HP scope for sale in the UK

Al alsilisk at icloud.com
Thu Feb 11 14:35:25 CST 2021

Dear all,

I have been looking to downsize a bit in recent times and am looking to get rid of an IBM AS/400 9404 F10 and an HP 175a oscilloscope. As these things are large they are pickup only in the Petersfield area. I cannot guarantee either work. Although the scope comes with spares and does show some signs of life. It is not my area of expertise and it is probably going to need a full rework, it being from the 60s. The AS/400 is a similar story although will probably be a much simpler task.

Send me an email if you are interested in either one of them or want pictures or have questions. I also realise it is lockdown, but if you send me a line now I can hold them for you rather than them being scrapped.

Thanks,

Al