Traveling to Zurich in February

dave.g4ugm at gmail.com dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 17:13:48 CST 2021

Bill,
You should find everything is in English as well as the local languages. My favourite place to visit is

https://www.verkehrshaus.ch/en/footer-en/menu-quicklinks/plan-a-visit/directions.html

which is about an hour on the train from Zurich. In Zurich there is a Tram Museum

https://www.tram-museum.ch/en/

small but interesting....

Dave
G4UGM