RK11-C indicator panel inlays?

David Bridgham dab at froghouse.org
Mon Dec 6 18:44:55 CST 2021

On 12/6/21 17:45, Mike Katz wrote:

> If I may8 ask a question.  I have never had boards made before. How do
> I find a good board house that is reasonable and how do I specify the
> board especially for the PDP-8 Omnibus which should have gold fingers
> on the edge connectors?

I was planning to try PCBWay for my boards. They say they do hard gold
fingers and they have a board assembly option that looks like it can do
what I need. I haven't used them before so this will be an experiment in
that direction as well.

If you're using KiCad for your designs (and if the Omnibus uses the
standard DEC boards), I have templates for double and quad height
boards that you're welcome to. Since I haven't yet made boards from
them, check yourself that they're right before ordering but at least
they'd be a start.

Dave