PDP-11/70 Boards

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Sun Dec 5 08:39:09 CST 2021

On 12/4/2021 5:57 PM, Rob Jarratt wrote:

<snip>

> What kind of load tester are you looking to buy? I have an 11/45 which I need to test the power supplies on too.

Oh just one off of amazon, I expect.  One could either get a nice one in
a cabinet at all for around $280 - $350, depending upon capacity, or an
less expensive unit for $100 or so.

This one seems intriguing: the price is modest, said to handle up to
30V, 20A, 200W (could test 5v up to 20A, 15V up to 13A and at 30V,
derate down to 6A.

https://www.amazon.com/T-king-Battery-Capacity-Tester-Electronic/dp/B07SFD8R4Y

Here is a slightly more capable unit in a nicer case for $300

https://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Tester-Programmable-Channel-Battery/dp/B091FFSHD5