Call for manuals and maybe floppies: IBM 8100

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Sat Aug 28 14:51:01 CDT 2021

On 8/28/2021 2:25 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> On 8/28/21 12:11 PM, Jay Jaeger via cctalk wrote:
>>

>>  also looked at some field service material available on archive.org.
>>

> Was this different from the docs I have on bitsavers?
> They have all of bitsavers, but changed the filenames and screwed up the
> directory heirarchy.
>
> IA is a nightmare to search.

The are indeed the same - I missed them because I only searched my own
mirror for the manual numbers when I went searching for 8100 stuff last
week.  Should have looked in IndexByDate.txt (blush)

BTW, I have scanned the PoO and storage manuals yesterday, and they are
in the usual hierarchy I put stuff to contribute within.

JRJ