3d modelling software

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Mon Aug 23 13:19:34 CDT 2021

What OS were you running it on? When I first started trying to use it a couple years ago on a Mac, it didn’t work so well. I started trying to make it work better and then realized that I was spending most of my time trying to make the tool work and not so much time modeling the part that I was trying replicate and threw in the towel and started using Fusion 360. Using Fusion 360 has had some advantages when getting the part made (there is a common language for tweaking the model).

alan