3d modelling software

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Mon Aug 23 11:59:39 CDT 2021

I haven't used it for 3d printing work, but from other use I can recommend FreeCAD3d.  That is open source software, so free for everyone, not just for "students".

It has a GUI, and it can also be scripted using Python, which is a great way to construct very complex models.  I've used it to model a SF spaceship.

	paul