Replicating IBM SLT/MST card interconnect

Tom Stepleton stepleton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 10:31:13 CDT 2021

There wasn't much advice to be had on making modern connectors that
interoperate with the header-like connectors used by IBM SLT cards, so I
did my best to come up with some on my own. This design appears to be
functional, but I've only ohmed it out so far, not put it to any kind of
extended use:

https://github.com/stepleton/SLT_interconnect

The hard part now will be getting my hands on 18 AWG flat ribbon cable that
doesn't cost a fortune.

Anyhow, I hope this might be of use to some folks out there.
--Tom