MTI MXV22M

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 10:39:34 CDT 2021

I would think Herb would have some valuable input, but I do know with the
SA800's there are a lot of jumpers, they vary based on the rev of the
board, and you want to be sure that the loading of the heads is not jumper
dependent.  NOTING that I am only being logical not technical.  I would
only look to cross jumpering related to the drive head control off the list
of possible causes.

Bill