PC floppy disk sets avaialble free

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon Aug 9 11:30:19 CDT 2021

On 8/9/21 9:10 AM, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:

> I would *VERY* *MUCH* /like/ to get my hands on Pathworks.  I'd be quite happy to pay for shipping for just them, or if you prefer, all of
> the (unclaimed) disks.

Whatever happened to PRIVATE replies.

It isn't even that hard to do, you just have to copy their source adr from the message, since this list's default reply is to the whole
fsckin' list

I could care less about this, and all it does is aggravate me to see someone hasn't even bothered to look if this is already on line.