Spam

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 00:35:00 CDT 2020

I had troubles with a fellow in England using my email address to mail spam. I traced down his IP address and the company that was being used. I sent mail to him a couple times and asked him to stop using my address. I then sent copies of the junk he was sending to his provider and  within a week it stopped.
Dwight