Next project: 11/24. Does it need memory?

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Wed Oct 21 19:11:28 CDT 2020

Hm. In 1986 I was given a pair of pdp8/I's, a third 8/I that was broken,
an RK8, and a bunch of packs from UMBC's psychology lab that were in an
old closet. I could not move out the PDP12 that was in there (would
never fit in my station wagon) but I did take out the FPP12 unit.

Ah those were the days. I wonder if the pdp12 is still there sometimes....