11/84 print set

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Oct 19 16:05:56 CDT 2020

    > anyone willing to chip in some money to help me pay for this?

I sent a chunk too. This is a totally great acquisition: I have a KDJ11-B
board that has a bad bus driver chip; I was going to apply an ohmmeter to find
the guilty party, but just looking at the prints will be so much easier.

I see it also includes MSV11-R prints, which is wonderful, since we don't have
prints for those either. Too bad it doesn't include the MSV11-J prints (also
missing), since the -R's are rare and the -J's are relatively common.

	Noel