DEC ADV11-D Analog to Digital converter with DMA

Mark Matlock mark at matlockfamily.com
Sun Oct 18 18:27:36 CDT 2020

Paul, Jerry,

   Thanks for the suggestion to take a look at DataTranslation!

    Looking in the bitsavers folder for DataTranslation, I found a 239 page July 1986 Data  Translation manual for the DT3362 series of A/Ds. There are 23 sub-models of that board but the DT3362-16SE/8DI specifications matches the ADV11-D (A1008).

    The best part is that chapter 8 of this manual has 5 programming examples, two of which use the DMA capability.With a bit of research (and some luck) I think this will give me the info I need.

Thanks again,
Mark

Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 02:06:25 -0500
From: Paul Anderson <useddec at gmail.com>

I think they were made by Data Translation.